One of the biggest global FMCG companies are currently hiring a project executive for the supply chain functions, and are looking for the right candidates to groom and develop.
Adding to that, you will be given the opportunity to transform and improve business processes in supply chain to create a better experience for introduction of new products into the market.
This role will be responsible for the coordination and managing of project timelines and milestones.
- Project coordination to execute cutover activities
- Proactively resolve issues in the planned cutover schedule
- Create daily reports to keep track on progress, and conduct gap analysis to improve business processes
- Work closely and manage external stakeholders in delivering expected results on time
- Singapore citizen, with a Diploma or a Degree Qualification
- Project Coordination and supply chain experience
- Experience with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
Interested candidates may send in their resumes to the recruiter, indicating:
- Last drawn and expected salary
- Notice period (if any)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454