- Support a global issuer to ramp-up the B2B Online Travel Agency business
- Understand the key challenges, pain points and requirements of the global issuer and its clients in terms of its B2B Online Travel Agency business to help drive the business
- Develop detail project plan to ramp-up/activate the global issuer's business.
- Support setting up project governance structure
- Work closely with the global issuer and its clients to ensure implementations, escalations and ad-hoc requests are managed/ resolved as per expected timelines.
- Connect and collaborate with key stakeholders regularly to support/drive the project plan/ ramp-up
- Monitor and track the activities and project deliverables based on project plan
- Prepare regular project status reporting documents for key stakeholders and host regular meetings accordingly
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of project management skills experience
- Strong project management skills which will help manage, coordinate efforts across cross-functional teams
- Result-oriented individual with a strong focus on driving and getting projects done
- Understanding of the Travel and Online Travel Agency and Commercial Cards will have an added advantage
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940