The project manager is responsible for overall planning, coordination, status reporting and execution of the program as sub-program manager to support the bank side program manager.
* Support to create application testing and migration strategy & plan for the overall program
* Take a proactive and pragmatic approach to ensure program are delivered on time, within budget.
* Track the progress of the program closely and work with the individual project teams proactively to address the risks and issues that may arise, including escalation to management for attention when required.
* Coordinates communication with all stakeholders on project scope, budget, risk, issues and resource requirements.
* ~10 years of IT work experience, including 2-3 years' experience in managing large, complex regional program / projects, preferably projects involving infrastructure or desktop upgrade that affects across the region
* Experience to create and plan application testing & migration strategy and plan in the platform migration project
* Must possess knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. Experience in Financial and Banking industry preferred
* Program/Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required. (e.g. PMP, PgMP, PRINCE2, P3O or equivalent)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697