IT Project Manager (Analytics/ Contract)
Our client, headquartered in US is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world.
The project manager is responsible for stewarding enterprise investments and driving the delivery of strategic and transformational business objectives by providing leadership and direction to assigned projects.
- Strong proficiency in Project and Program Management, with five or more years of experience of IT project management guiding projects (>US$1Million) from inception to close-out.
- Solid understanding of the value of Analytics, Master Data management and other disciplines than underpin good Analytics practices is desirable
- Experience working in regulated environments (GxP, FDA) is preferred.
- Demonstrated capabilities in managing multiple projects
- Strong communication (written, oral, presentation), negotiation, influencing and relationship.
- Possess strong client focus and high motivation.
- Competent in the use of project management and analytical software tools. Knowledge of MS Project Server and SharePoint project portfolio management processes and reporting tools.
- Experience in managing third-party vendors and development partners
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and makings suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems, develop business cases, and advise business owners on managing risks.
- Ability to work toward enterprise goals, using influence rather than control, and fostering a work environment based on trust, sharing and collaboration.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Awareness of relevant industry business, information and technology trends.
- Ability to manage through complexity and ambiguity along with competing priorities.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior program, project managers and project coordinators.
- B.S. in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- PMP Certification (not required but a plus)
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894