We are looking to hire a Project Manager who is able to assist our client in their 3PL Integration Project. This role will be responsible for the management of the project to implement data integration between the two parties.
- Project planning and co-ordination, incluiding close follow up with project team members which may be based remotely
- Reporting of project progress, issues, risks, tests, and readiness to both the Project Team and the Steering Committee
- Handling risk management
- Follow up and working closely with the end-user training team
- Full responsibility for UAT
- Planning and execution of cut-over
- Singapore citizen
- Experience in Agile and waterfall system methodologies
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience in DB2, SAP ByDesign
- Experience operations in international projects within the logistics and supply chain function highly advantageous
- Able to start within short notice
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY NOW or write in to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your notice period and expected salary.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454