As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Manage end to end key Insurance projects initiatives and demonstrate the good governance to meet timescales necessary to comply with Insurance Portfolio Delivery requirements (including control of resource, timeline, budget, scope and tollgate documentation and risk control)
- Lead as Scrum Master and orchestrating in local project steering committee chaired by Business Lead/sponsor on the progress and manage multiple work stream in the projects and drive in daily scrum ceremony, weekly working group.
- Proactively update teams on the risk/issues/milestone and promptly escalation /recommendation path ensuring the scope, cost, timeline is effectively managed.
- Dealing with complex requirements and unique projects, often multiple initiatives/works within Insurance Portfolio.
- Excellent stakeholders Management to 'C' Level (e.g.. CEO/COO/CFO/CDO) and well equipped with soft influencing skills to drive for effective solutions to meet the aggressive deadline.
- Good understanding of the requirements for Singapore Insurance Business and drive governance through Business Transformation Management Framework, Business Case, User Story, and tools like Clarity, Status Report and Open Workbench
- Actively engage in PMO activities, from prioritization of backlogs, seek investment fund and quarterly outcome in Jira and ensure accurate information being captured in real time reporting.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in computer science or in related majors
- Excellent knowledge of Project management and Business Analyst Skills and proven professional with at least 10 years of experience as project/program lead in large/complex transformation, Banking or Insurance Industry
- Experience in managing difficult stakeholders across various cultures
- Excellent governance skills in program management.
- Good prioritizing, organizational, time management ability and able to work in dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Able to cope with a wide range of different requirements and projects aspect including data migration, process streamline, finance, pricing, products, vendor, and infrastructure.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.