We are partnering with a Global MNC and hiring a Project Manager to be based in China.
- Based in Shenzhen, China
- Oversee the overall schedule for process or program NPI development build from prototypes to mass production
- Define goals and objectives within the project framework
- Communicate between product designer and internal product development team design concepts, technical trade-offs, and engineering solutions.
- Communicate between the customer and internal process engineering team in establishing stable and repeatable processes through the design of experiments.
- Lead cross-functional groups in managing resources to fulfill customer's projected demands
- Liaise with strategic suppliers in managing quality, supply, and cost
- Arrange for reviews or meetings to surface issues and derive optimal robust solutions that satisfy customer's product and quality needs
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Science, knowledge in the manufacturing process would be a plus
- Experience in Project management and Customer management would be a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915