- Oversees overall schedule for a part/process/program NPI development builds from prototypes to mass production
- Define concise goals and objectives within project framework
- Communicate between product designer and internal product development team design concepts, technical trade-offs, and engineering solutions.
- Communicate between customer and internal process engineering team in establishing stable and repeatable process through design of experiments.
- Communication between customer and internal quality team for SIP, IQC, IPQC, OQC implementation.
- Lead cross functional groups in managing resource to fulfil customer's projected demand including new equipment purchase, new human resource hiring, tooling and fixtures, shop floor management
- Opportunity to be expat based 85% deployment in either China or India sites
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Science, knowledge in manufacturing process
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to distil complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Relationship-building skills and experience working closely cross functional teams
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Teoh Xue Ling
Registration No.: R22107190
EA License No.: 02C3423
Shirleen Teoh Xue Ling License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22107190