- Accommodation & Food will be provided.
- Medical Insurance will be provided.
- Joining Air Tickets will be sponsored.
Project Planning, Execution & Handover
Project Manager plans, directs, manages and provides oversight of assigned design and construction projects to ensure that Company goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed schedule and budget parameters.
- Lead development of construction execution philosophy and strategies through development of construction execution plans.
- Plan, coordinate and safely execute the work in accordance with the contract document, schedule and budget.
- Define and direct duties for project team members and determine project reporting structures and frequency of interaction
- Plan and Schedule resource allotment for the project. Determine and establish manpower mobilization plans, equipment, and tool loading.
- Monitor project personnel to keep the construction project running smoothly and within budget without comprising safety and quality standards.
- Provide on-the-job training for staff in carrying out construction supervision
- Co-ordinate, administer and lead weekly progress meetings with general manager, site engineer, crew leaders and subcontractors
- Provide regular detailed reporting on the project, resources allocation, project status completion statistics, any variances to plan and forecasting of future needs.
- Implement cost-effective plans and methods to enable effective completion of the project.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors. Evaluate project teams and ensure timely delivery of targets.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques. Perform inspections at completion of each construction phase, and sign-off on quality of workmanship along with crew leaders and external subcontractors
- Recommend if improvement to practices regarding health and safety, construction approach and quality control plans.
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5- of work experience in similar position
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods. Understand all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with project management and construction management software packages
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915