As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- The project manager will be responsible to work closely with the workstream implementation lead and stakeholders to execute the transformation according to plans.
- Responsible for defining the resources required to deliver with consideration to external and internal dependencies.
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing tasks, resources, scope, schedule, budget, communications, and risks.
- Work closely with the programme management office, the project manager is expected to provide regularly reporting - progress, issues, dependencies, and risks, and where appropriate, making recommendations to influence decision making, to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization.
- Reporting to the Head of Transformation, this individual is required to clearly articulate progress, risks/mitigation, and maybe shifted to higher priority activities as the programme requires.
- Degree holder in business or any related discipline.
- At least 3-years track record in project management (Agile and/or Waterfall).
- Experience of managing migration projects.
- Experience and use of project management tools (Jira/Confluence).
- Drive at pace and manage end-to-end the project as Delivery Lead, working closely and collaboratively with the Business Lead and Technical Lead in a 3-in-a-box project leadership model.
- Identify and help to resolve blockers & business problems, exploring options and solutions.
- Effective communication, inter-personal skills, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability.
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication, delegation, and planning skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.