- Project management, to ensure delivery of key initiatives on time and budget for Treasury and Markets (trading) business.
- Engaging with stakeholders across business and technology to ensure alignment on key deliverables and timelines.
- Providing regular updates to project steering committees and stakeholders and following up on action items with respective action owners.
- Coordinating with users and tech teams on user acceptance testing, facilitate discussions on defects resolution and getting user signoffs.
- Coordinating for post-go-live support.
- Financial management, ensuing project financials are up to date and correct and captured in a timely manner.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in project management
- Team Leadership & Management experience
- Domain knowledge and experience in banking sector
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547