Project Manager (E-Commerce/Contact Center), Contract
The Project team is looking for an exceptional and multi-skilled Project Manager, with a proven record of leading diverse and complex projects from conception through implementation in either an e-Commerce or Contact Center landscape.
The candidate selected for this role will be expected to traverse an array of project/program management skillsets including business analytics, process mapping and optimization, business requirement documentation, technical requirement generation, solution architecture, testing and evaluation of solutions, change management across the organization, and finally project retrospectives and close-out before moving on to the next improvement they'll tackle.
- Demonstrates a contagious level of passion and energy for the work that they deliver.
- Excellent communicator across all levels of an organization, in both written and verbal formats.
- Demonstrates ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems, and tools with a keen focus on upstream/downstream impact
- Brings proven expertise in project management across the full project lifecycle (ideation through completion).
- Is experienced with and comfortable working on global and/or regional scope initiatives while using either Waterfall and/or Agile project management methodologies.
- Builds deep relationships with cross functional partners and is always viewed as a trusted advisor and partner.
- Interacts proficiently with a wide range of technical and business teams, and naturally adjusts their communications and messaging for their intended audience.
- Demonstrates an unwavering ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Is a technical and analytical thinker, and stitches between their work and the broader strategy.
- Consistently challenges the status quo and proposes new and creative solutions.
- Demonstrates adaptability and creativity in their approach to solving problems.
- Is skilled in navigating an environment of ambiguity and uncertainty, making sound decisions on behalf of their teams, and can set direction in their work even when needed information or data may be missing or incomplete.
- Is forward thinking; must be able to see beyond the current state, identify risks/opportunities and drive their teams toward the desired objective.
- Demonstrates comfort managing multiple medium/large scale initiatives simultaneously, and manages deliverables effectively based on business needs and priority.
- Demonstrates sustained top tier performance within a relevant field and body of work.
- Thinks with a focus on implementing simple but lasting solutions.
- Lead end to end implementation of multiple mid-to-large scale regional and/or global eCommerce initiatives with overlapping timelines, on behalf of the Retail Online organization and partner teams.
- Lead all phases of projects within their portfolio, including: project scope definition, resource forecasting and allocation, as-is and to-be process mapping, business requirement documentation, technical requirement
creation, project timeline creation, project documentation, project communications (status, risks, scope changes, etc.), change management, user/integration/production testing, project cutover/go-live's, retrospectives, and closeout.
- Be the voice of their body of work. Communicate effectively and transparently to all levels of leadership within the organization, and drive discussions proactively when additional attention and focus is required.
- Build relationships with partner teams both inside and outside of the organization, and use these strengths to positively influence the direction of their portfolio.
- Is a model team player, and uses their skills and talents to uplift the team around them.
- Collaborate with both business and technology teams to ensure project objectives are being met, scope is continuously understood by all relevant parties, and that the technical solutions being implemented are as simple as possible yet lasting in tenure.
- Drive project centric discussions and deep-dives with team members from diverse backgrounds and roles, and use these discussions to focus efforts on the objectives of their defined body of work.
- Strive for operational excellence by incorporating standard methodologies for Project Management, to ensure consistent delivery of quality business solutions.
- Quickly become and serve as a resource and technical SME for Retail Online in the area where your project work takes you.
Education & Experience
- Experience working with Contact Center and/or e-Commerce systems and technologies
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant professional experience working within a product, project, or program
- management role.
- Must have experience working in a hands-on global role, with total ownership for driving initiatives in their
- portfolio. Demonstrated experience should include an interface role between business and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization, whether with a peer or via a discussion with
- senior leadership.
- SAP end-user experience is desired (S4 HANA is a plus)
- Bachelors, Masters, or MBA required. Certified PMP or Scrum Master a plus
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914