- 5 days work week
- Newly Created Role, 2 Headcounts
- Provide a platform that encourages excellence and achievement
- In Charge of overall Electrical or Mechanical work in the project.
- Solving problems on technical issues at site project.
- Establish the scope of work, detailing the construction schedule, budget plan, and risk management matrix.
- To be on-site execution, supervision, coordination & general project management including attending meetings to meet contract schedules.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with the clients.
- Mobilize resources to roll out the construction program.
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Qualified Project Manager under LTA approval.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in MRT projects, especially familiar with financial payment and budgets.
- A team player with an excellent analytical mind and ability to work independently.
- Project Basis.
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765