- Deliver and implement medium or moderately complex Global Custody and Asset Servicing Onboarding projects initiated by, or related to, external clients through the provision of project management
- Lead a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
- Allocate work within projects and help manages and oversee end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of medium to high complexity.
- Report and escalate progress/issues to management, as needed.
- Assist in developing detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation.
- Gather and analyze information to assist in development of recommendations to address Client and Business objectives for a specific business group or technology area.
- Manage goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle.
- Responsible for auditing and tracking projects in the Database and focuses on Budgets and Financial Data tracking and reporting.
- Facilitate project meetings and workshops with External Clients and Internal Stakeholders as appropriate.
- Produce both informational and decision-seeking reports, analyzes and/or presents outputs of the meetings to relevant parties for sign off.
- Monitor project process, risks and issues through weekly reports, CAIR log, project plans.
- Responsible for escalating issues to more senior team members.
- Provide analytical expertise in support of project objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- At least 5-7 years of total work experience in Governance, Project Management, or any experience within Global Custody is good to have
- Experience in Financial Services or any similar industry
- Knowledge in Global Custody, Banking operation processes and systems is good to have
- A leader, clear communicator and self-starter, ready to take initiative to facilitate project requirement discussions and follow through.
- Experience working in a confidential environment
- Delivers compelling and effective presentations and written communications.
- Experience coordinating analyses across multiple time zone and cultures
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650