Our client is a U.S. MNC and is a leading organisation in the Pharmaceuticals industry. Due to an expansion in their project space, they are thus currently seeking a suitable individual to join them as a Project Manager.
* Be responsible for project management of IT Divisional initiatives (Research, Commercial, Manufacturing, and Corporate Support functions) to support the company's business strategies.
* Collaborate closely with other IT groups to partner with the relevant business areas to effectively coordinate execution of strategic projects.
* Coordinate planning and reporting activities for these strategic activities and become a trusted advisor of the business account manager and client service leads.
* Ensure company's technology standards compliance and pursue integration and leveraging of platform opportunities.
* Responsible to coordinate and provide support in Programs/Projects setup and maintenance throughout its lifecycle in our project management tool.
* Support projects planning and approval process.
* Process vendors related documentation (TOs / POs).
* Manage resource allocation and resource plans.
* Support and coach project coordinators within the project.
* Produce project reports, metrics and financial reports.
* Support monthly reporting cadence.
* Support Program and Senior Project managers in day-to-day PM operations and logistics.
* Document meeting minutes and meeting outcomes.
* Maintain documentation according to SDLC standards.
* Provide Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) support.
* Coordinate change control / governance requirements.
* Communication with colleagues in the Asia Pacific region.
Daily responsibilities of project administration:
* Close cooperation and daily communication with Project and Program managers.
* Provide adhoc operational support.
* Invoices - process tracking, payment validation, unpaid invoices settle.
* Task Order process ownership - creation, signatures, upload to TO tracker.
* Program Supplier Registration.
* External resources onboarding process and management.
* Support project set up & financial approval.
* Review of monthly project's actual & status updates in online project management tool.
* Process monthly project financial forecast.
* Facilitate explanation of actuals vs. variances.
* Manage project setup, accruals, asset creation, project closure etc.
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of study, including computer science, finance, operations, engineering, physical science, or related field.
* A minimum of two (2) years' experience in Project Management from inception to close-out.
* Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing experience is an advantage.
* Formal Project Management certification, waterfall or agile is a plus.
* Competent in the use of project management and analytical software tools.
* Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and makings suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems.
Desired Experience and Skills:
* Experience & understanding of working across countries in a multi-cultural environment.
* Experience in managing Project Finances.
* Self-motivated, independent with minimum supervision required.
* Good coordination, planning and resource management skills.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
* Ability to work in a virtual and remote environment.
* Attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work / services.
* Experience in working in an MNC and matrix environment.
* Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to exercise high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
* Understanding of the Asia Pacific region, financial and reporting skills.
* Location: West, Tuas (70% - 80%); Galaxis (20%) - based on projects
* 1-year contract, renewable
If you're interested, please send in your application with your detailed and updated resume to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573