As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- End to end Project Management of Shield
- Lead teams in all three areas that is Functional, Integration and Data Migration work streams.
- Drive at pace and manage end-to-end delivery of Policy Admin and implementation including data migration
- Lead & manage multiple sub work streams within Shield / Individual Health work stream.
- Drive delivery through daily stand-ups, ensuring pods / work streams are focused on the "must have" requirements.
- Identify and help to resolve blockers & business problems, exploring options and solutions.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, dependencies, and milestones.
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget
- University graduate in Banking, Finance or in related majors
- At least 8-10 years of experience in Project Manager role
- Must have hands-on experience in managing large/complex projects in Life or Health Insurance
- Must have experience in system implementation or data migration.
- Excellent stakeholder management to help drive decisions and resolve conflicts at pace.
- Keep abreast on latest technology / best practices in data migration to deliver changes to current approach, processes with efficiency and cost improvement
- Good understanding of Jira / Confluence and using these tools to run Agile & Hybrid projects.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.