As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- The purpose of this role is the E2E (end to end) Project Management of the Life Insurance TSA (transition service agreement) Exit Project.
- Drive at pace and manage end-to-end the project as Delivery Lead, working closely and collaboratively with the Business Lead and Technical Lead in a 3-in-a-box project leadership model.
- Manage multiple Pods / work streams within the project and drive delivery through daily stand-ups, ensuring Pods / work streams are focused on the "must have" requirements.
- Identify and help to resolve blockers & business problems, exploring options and solutions.
- Excellent stakeholder management to "C-suite level", equipped with soft influencing skills to help drive decisions and resolve conflicts at pace.
- Proactively update the TSA (transition service agreement) Exit Programme Manager on risks, issues, and milestones. Promptly escalate with recommendations for path-to-green.
- Degree holder in Business or any related discipline
- At least 3-years track record in project management (Agile and/or Waterfall)
- Experience of Insurance Policy Admin System migration would be good to have.
- Experience in project managing medium to large scale application migrations is must
- Knowledge of Life Insurance Products and Operations is good to have
- Good understanding of Jira / Confluence and using these tools to run Agile & Hybrid projects.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.