- One of the worldclass's largest OEM
- Good Employee benefits and Overseas working experience in China and India
- Job stability for long-term career growth
- Manage NPI development builds from prototypes to mass production, ensuring timelines are met.
- Establish clear project goals and deliverables within the defined framework.
- Facilitate seamless exchange between designers, engineers, and customers.
- Resource Management: Lead cross-functional teams in resource allocation and demand fulfillment.
- Quality Assurance: Coordinate with suppliers, internal teams, and customers to ensure product quality.
- Opportunity for international deployment (85%) in China or India.
- Bachelor's in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or Science; manufacturing knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to distil complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765