- Act as a reference point for PMO queries across the various projects
- Support processes and standards documentation activities in a centralized PMO knowledge base
- Provide project templates as and when required by the project teams
- Monitor the progress on the various delivery tracks across the Program working closely with respective Delivery Managers to collect project status reports, consolidate into weekly Program PMO status reports to the Program Manager
- Track the delivery of the Program in compliance with pre-established plans, deadlines, deliverables and resources throughout the project process
- Maintain the Program plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan
- Track and report Program level risks, issues and dependencies and conduct briefings/status updates and escalation of issues/risks/dependencies
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive reports and dashboards for presentation to senior management and tracking of relevant performance metrics including project financials and capital expenditures
- Prepare communication material for key stakeholders (e.g. Board, Program Steering Committee (PSC), etc.)
- Maintain project and Program documentation within the intranet
- Facilitate and co-ordinate review and sign off processes with internal teams
- Develop comprehensive work plan with cross-functional teams and provide guidance to team members
- Co-ordinate and facilitate meetings between third-party teams and internal teams as required
- Organize regular meetings with third-party teams to review the status and provide regular status to the MEPS+ NextGen Program Manager/ Program Directors and respective Delivery Managers
- Work closely with third-party vendors to track and review progress of key delivery and payment milestones ensuring service levels are met within the contractual agreement
- Part of the PMO team responsible to manage and track the Program delivery portfolio and to provide PMO support to the MEPS+ NextGen Program Manager/Program Directors and the Delivery Managers in the respective tracks.
- Responsible to ensure quality delivery through planning, communication, coordination, reporting and closure activities.
- Drive project management governance and manage processes, track program financials and drive change control governance and process.
- Dual reporting to the MEPS+ NextGen Program Manager and Program Directors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT related fields
- Minimum 5 years' experience in project management and PMO execution for large scale projects implementing financial solutions
- Good experience in program management, planning and project implementation
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills to deal in situations whereby groups may not agree on every point, and to intervene and escalate when necessary.
- Working understanding of Agile/Scrum (certification is a plus)
- Effective communication and stakeholder management
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547