Project Manager (6 Months Renewable Contract)
Our client is a giant Pharmaceuticals company and is currently looking for a Project Manager to aid in various project initiatives.
- Provide overall project leadership, guidance, and manage all aspects of a given project, including requirements gathering, business case creation, and implementation
- Ensure that the scope of the projects within the program align with business priorities
- Manage program/project-level risks and interdependencies
- Develop resourcing strategies to ensure optimum support for projects and for the day-to-day operational activities
- Proactively set and monitor performance metrics
- Review project budget variance and scope change requests, and participate in the budget-resolution process
- Promote collaboration and coordination across broad categories of stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional meetings and foster teamwork; drive escalation and resolution of issues
- Address escalated resourcing issues with program manager and stakeholders, as needed
- Provide project reporting and status to senior management
- Maintain excellent relationships with all levels of the matrix organization
- Information Security, Identity Access Management, Networking technology experience is preferred
Interested candidates, please kindly 'APPLY' below or send your most updated resume to Tammy Chew (R1877573) at email@example.com.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573