- Responsible for effectively managing strategic projects involving the transfer, validation, regulatory approval and ramp-up of product and manufacturing process technology
- Responsible for managing a cross-functional project team, all project schedules, resource allocation, costs, risks and required mitigation, and reporting to the site and global business leadership.
- Prepare, plan and control cross-location projects:
- Maintain overall responsibility for project goals in terms of costs, time and quality
- Provide leadership in driving Cross-Site Interfacing Processes, defining clear roles and responsibilities for all functions within the project.
- Accountable for designing and executing proper planning, including creation of the project work breakdown structures, identification of critical path and contingency planning, using appropriate project management software and tools. Maintains a high level of personal direct engagement in the day-to-day activity of the team.
- Document the project and any sub-projects using appropriate project management tools. Structure projects and break them down into individual work packages
- Plan financial and human resources details and work with the specialists in relevant functions to execute all related tasks.
- If necessary, carry out profitability and investment ROI/payback time analyses with support from Finance.
- Manage and report opportunities and risks with the project, and escalate to the steering committee topics requiring higher level decisions.
- Plan, control and monitor project management, set priorities (in the case of sub-projects in consultation with the overall project manager)
- Monitor project progress and present it internally and externally through regular reporting.
- Plan and conduct team meetings - also across locations
- Identify, present and address risks; Initiate and monitor measures
- Follow up on the objectives (quality, costs, deadlines), initiate and implement all necessary corrective actions
- Plan and carry out milestone reviews
- Plan and ensure the flow of information to all stakeholders, including across sites.
- Professional management of the project staff
- Technical or Business Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in regulated industry with functional association to Operations, Process Engineering, Quality, Research and Development
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855