- Deliver and maintain consistent, realistic plans and control structures for the project.
- Understand the list of plans required to execute the assigned project sub-elements and their interface to other sub-elements.
- Develop the activities, logic, resources and progress for the assigned project sub-elements, leading to the creation of the baseline schedule and its subsequent maintenance
- Conduct the schedule monthly progress update, forecast, critical path and trend analyses for assigned elements, including any impact from interface areas
- Implement and maintain the status reports. Provide regular and comprehensive schedule status reports to Project sub-element managers
- Prepare look ahead schedules and reporting early warnings to Project team
- A degree from a recognized tertiary institute
- 3 to 5 of relevant working experience
- Familiar with P6 Primavera
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915