- Assist Lead Engineer in developing the concept for new project work
- Develop PFD, P&ID, and datasheet from concept stage to basic engineering stage to further detailed engineering stage for projects
- Support pre-commissioning and commissioning activity for clients
- Assist in carrying out pipeline hydraulics, sizing calculation of PSVs, control valve, etc.
- Working on HYSYS or any other software in obtaining thermo physical properties of various chemicals being handled or in analyzing output results.
- Assist in all types of material handling, bottleneck studies, and vessel occupancy studies.
- Assist Project Managers in achieving project completion within budget and on schedule.
- Assist Senior Engineer or Lead Engineer in meeting with the client in kick-off meetings or other weekly meetings as and when needed.
- Visits site as and when necessary and as advised by Lead/Senior Engineer.
- Attends HAZOP when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Diploma holders with additional 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- 2 - 3 years of relevant Design and Construction experience in the Petrochemical, Refinery, or Chemical industry
- Intermediate design exposure based on International Code & engineering standards of International Clients' requirements
- Knowledge of Facility Engineering Programs (i.e., PIPESIM, Flarenet, Pipe-Flo, PIPENET) would be a plus
- Knowledge of the HYSYS simulation package, and ASPEN Plus process simulator would be a plus
- Willing to travel
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915