- Someone will manage the end to end program governance starting from project conceptualization to budgeting to requirement gather and delivery until Go Live.
- Person would provide the E2E program governance of the project.
- Would need to manage 3-4 projects concurrently, each one of USD 1M-4M budget. Person would need to coordinate with multiple vendors.
- Would able to face off Head of IT and other groups.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, engineering, or related field
- Four or more years of experience in project management
- Experience working with project management methodology such as Catalyst including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
- Experience working with client vision, business objectives, and critical success factors
- Experience working with delivery assurance principles and appropriate procedures relevant to area
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697