As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Support Strategic Procurement Services and Lines of Business with the review of third-party management.
- Collate the review of external third-party contracts from every line of business, supporting them in their assessment based on internal policies and procedures and local regulations
- Track and monitor the internal due diligence performed, consolidating the overall result
- Manage the migration from seller to procurement systems
- Support the documentation of the migration process and monitor till completion
- Support contract owners with their risk mitigation or remediation plans
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Attend relevant work stream meetings
- Any other ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Banking or finance or any related majors
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in vendor management (suppliers), project management in procurement space in banking or financial industry
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.