- Maintain organized records and reports up to date (digital records in SharePoint and physical records in cabinets)
- Update and maintain Contract Master Listing for tracking expiration and renewal.
- Tender procurement management including drafting of contract / specifications, evaluate and provide analysis and recommendation of Tender Summary.
- To collate and manage all quarterly sustainability reports, annual tenant survey and bi-annual building inspection.
- To support on property management monthly reporting including tracking of utilities, extraction of data for the group properties.
- To support in property management operations
- Collate and manage all building information, handover records and documentations (soft and hard copies) of all completed assets within a stipulated timeline, in accordance with the approved guidelines.
- Diploma/Degree in Estate, Facilities Management, or Building
- 3 to 5 years property, purchasing and procurement management experience
- Experience in Yardi system and possess Green Mark Manager certification is plus point
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412