The company is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill as a Public Cloud Security Architect. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of Public Cloud service providers' security characteristics and capabilities, especially with AWS, Azure, OCI, and IBM Cloud. The position will require a comprehensive knowledge of service provider capabilities and an artful acumen regarding the most effective methods for combining those capabilities based on offering requirements, customer requirements, company corporate policies, data privacy regulations and integration imperatives.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Understand and maintain a constant and consistent level of knowledge regarding Public Cloud security capabilities and services
- Apply knowledge of security services and capabilities when building, reviewing and supporting security capability in support of offerings, PCRs and other adhoc requests.
- Understand the limitations of security services and advise decision makers appropriately
- Support solution and offering development.
- Provide architectural reviews Internally and in customer settings
- CISSP required
- One or more Public Cloud Architect certifications required (AWS, Azure, etc)
- 8+ years' experience as a security architect and a Degree in IT or any related discipline
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697