- Provide procurement shared services support related to procurement and sourcing as well as outsourcing activities to all departments
- Coordinate purchasing activities and services based on company's needs.
- Prepare and maintain records of all inventory
- Facilitate end-to-end procurement process from sourcing, supplier/contract management spend analysis to PO issuance.
- Placing orders to vendors
- Compiling inventory reports and issuing them to management
- Attend to requisitions and ensuring same are tendered, ordered and delivered efficiently
- Responsible for selection of goods suppliers, alternate sourcing
- Evaluation of supplies' performances to achieve optimum products qualities, process and overall service level
- Ability to work in a Fast-Paced Environment.
- Specialized in purchasing/Inventory/Material Management or equivalent
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547