- Participate and contribute to the monthly SIOP (Sales and Ops) meeting, able to interpret SIOP demand and translate to material forecast to suppliers.
- Execute planning activities, material procurement and POs are carried out in a timely manner, and ensure materials full-kit for production build per demand requirement.
- Follow through production schedule and maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in SAP system with timely updat.
- Proactively check availability of capacities and material constraints that affect the products' Supply chain.
- Implement standardized metrics to track, maintain and drive suppliers to continuously improve in service, cost, quality and delivery levels.
- Measure and continuously seek to improve supply chain performance e.g. inventory turns, on-time delivery, excess and obsolescence exposure, etc.
- Diploma in Supply Chain/ Logistics Management/ Engineering and related qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of material planning experience in purchasing.
- Possess good knowledge in Microsoft Office Application and familiar with the deployment of IT systems solutions to support the supply chain.
- Good team player and able to work effecetively in the fast paced environment.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327