- Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar
- Company Nature: Supply Steel Mills for rolling industry (Metal forming)
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience, up to S$6,500
- Benefits: AWS + Performance Bonus
- Design, build and maintain data pool, systems, and databases, including fixing codes, defining data through definitions/catalogues and other data-related problems/improvements.
- Mine data from different sources (primary and secondary) using various mining techniques (modeling, algorithms, etc.), and organize them in a useful manner for interpretation and analysis.
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, extracting trends and patterns that can be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts with commercial and technical development value.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and analyze opportunities for improved data quality and management, including establishing data quality KPIs/metrics and process improvements and policies for data governance.
- Work with key stakeholders to build BI dashboards for data insights and business support.
- Support various projects throughout the organization and across departments with relevant data and analysis.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Data Analytics, Econometrics, Marketing Science, Decision Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or other relevant fields.
- Basic knowledge in predictive modeling, clustering, natural language processing, and/or machine learning technics
- Prior experience within a data science, analytical, mathematical, programming or equivalent role working with structured data and tools such as SQL, Alteryx, or Python is a bonus
- Highly analytical, ability to handle large data and detailed oriented.
- Creative and resourceful with a passion to solve problems using data.
- Training provided for entry level candidate with the relevant knowledge & Skillsets
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Data Analyst"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345