1. Gather requirements for any enhancements.
2. Bugs and Issue Tracking.
3. Involved in prioritization and development of both front end and backend.
4. Create automated tests and perform manual testing if applicable.
5. Deployment of code to SIT/UAT and PROD environments
6. Configuration of environment and maintenance.
Candidate should be well versed with agile web development and object oriented programming paradigms. Worked as a team player with ability to present ideas and open to learning new skills.
Backend development: Python/Django.
OS skills: Linux/Unix with Shell Scripting.
Database skills: MS-SQL / Oracle. (Design, Query using SQL, Optimize Queries). Django ORM Simplifies this, but candidate should have background to be able to optimize queries.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697