- Design and develop test plans and functional test cases from business requirements and conceptual documents.
- Log testing defects for errors encountered during test execution
- Provide clarifications to the developer on the logged error, track and report testing progress. Re-test fixed defects to ensure proper closure
- Work closely with Tech Lead/BA/Users to understand business requirements
- Collaborate with developers timely to analyse, debug, resolve design/code issue and help in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, or any equivalent
- Around 3+ years of relevant experience in Automation testing
- Sound knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Defect Life Cycle
- Expertise with Jira and Agile
- Must have banking domain knowledge
- Familiar in JAVA and OOPS concepts
- Hands on Automation skills (Selenium, TestNG, Cypress, JAVA Script)
- Excellent Communication skills and enthusiastic.
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547