QC Analyst (Microbiology| Pharma| Tuas| Contract)
- Testing samples for Environmental Monitoring, Water testing, Bacterial Endotoxins (LAL test), Bioburden testing (TYMC & TAMC), Test for specified microorganisms (as per USP)
- Media preparation and qualification of media
- Handle equipment like Autoclave, Incubators, shakers, refrigerators and freezers, Vitek 2 Microbial ID systems (preferable)
- Qualification of Microbiological incubators, autoclaves and other equipment used in Microbiological analysis
- Product quality review, Sampling, Cleaning and area qualification, personnel qualification, equipment qualification etc.
- Possess 1 - 2 years' experience in Pharma/Biopharma manufacturing units.
- Worked in a API/Sterile manufacturing GMP unit
- Have good understanding on pharmacopoeial requirements related to Microbiological quality of non-sterile substances
- Having a good understanding on quality systems like OOS/OOT handling.
- Good understanding of GMP.
- Possess a Graduate (B. Sc.) degree from a recognised institution.
- Familiar with using standard applications like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- SAP knowledge will be desirable.
If you possess reelavnt skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259