Job Responsibilities :
- Perform / review and document analytical testing and results accurately and in accordance to test methods, site SOPs and relevant protocols, adhering to ALCOA principles and Data Integrity (DI) requirements.
- Perform / review and document equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures.
- Highlight any abnormalities detected during testing / review and raise laboratory investigations as required.
- Author SOPs, analytical method transfer protocols and reports and other GMP documentation.
- Set up and maintain QC processes, perform investigations as required for any associated deviations.
- Conduct training for fellow colleagues from QC and other departments.
Bachelor's Degree in Science
Demonstrated technical skills in method validation and testing
Ability to read and understand applicable compendial methods, Standard Operating Procedures, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and its application standards, processes and policies
Ability to be flexible on shift (12-hr day/night) assignment
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Teoh Xue Ling
Registration No.: R22107190
EA License No.: 02C3423
Shirleen Teoh Xue Ling License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22107190