- Perform the material inspections followed the appropiate Work Instruction (WI).
- Conduct daily in-process and final inspection of the products in accordance with Quality Procedure (QP) and WI.
- Ensure material/component is well maintained throughout manufacturing process.
- Ensure the clock in/Out (VM) and update the router sheet.
- Perform the ad-hoc duties.
- NITEC in Engineering, O Levels and N levels qualifications.
- 1-2 years of related working experience in the Oil and Gas Manufacturing industry.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327