QC Inspector (Quality | Test & Assembly | Oil & Gas)
Our client, one of the world's leading manufacturers of precision-engineered offshore drilling and production equipment is actively looking for QC Inspector
- To perform dimensional measurement and inspection on in-process and finished machined components.
- To set dimensional measurement gages for machine operators.
- To conduct document review on incoming inspection when required.
- Verifying traceability on work orders in the Test & Assembly process.
- Witness & verification of Functional Tests (Hydrostatic & Gas Tests) in the Test & Assembly process.
- To perform any other QC inspections or related duties, as assigned by the QC Leadman or QC Supervisor.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Good knowledge on measurement equipment such as vernier caliper, micrometer, hardness test etc.
- Able to read test and inspection procedure or relevant industrial specifications, and generate QC inspection or test reports.
- Certified and experienced in NDT Level II inspections (LPI & MPI) will be ideal
Salary: $2600 - $3000 depending on experience
AWS & VB
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579