- Perform analytical testing accurately and efficiently and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform equipment verification and calibration in accordance with procedures.
- Document all results in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements.
- Troubleshoot all operating deviations and issues and coordinate with other functions when required.
- Perform chemical analysis using wet chemistry methods and analytical instrumentation, including HPLC, GC, particle size analyzer, etc.
- Perform instrument calibration, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Able to prioritize based on operation needs.
- Support laboratory operations, including sample receipt, sample subdivision, and labeling, waste disposal, and stability sample packing.
- Participate in 5S team initiatives and practice good housekeeping.
- Coordinate workflow and laboratory activities according to QC sample and testing plans.
- Lead and conduct laboratory investigations/incidents such as out-of-specification investigations and equipment troubleshooting investigations, identify root causes, and implement appropriate corrective action and preventive measures.
- Participate in Analytical Method Transfer Exercise and independently resolve issues associated with test methods.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in laboratory activities.
- Diploma in Science (preferably Chemical Process Technology) or equivalent.
- QC experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
- No minimum experience is required
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915