QC Technician (Final Test/ Shift/ Jurong)
Our client is a leading US oil and gas oilfield service provider.
This role reports to Quality Supervisor
The QC Final Test Technician is responsible for the proper exercise of QHSE Policy and Procedures required by company and safely performing testing operations and inspection in line with specifications, standards and procedures in meeting test schedule per customers' delivery time.
1) QHSE Responsibility: Comply with company's QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment) policies and Standards; Comply with government laws and regulations on Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment; Commit to QHSE target year by year with his specific QHSE responsibility on site.
2) Applying 5S+2 in QC work area environment and participation in continual quality improvement program.
3) Accountable for adhering to company policies, standards, procedures, and work instructions within area of activity.
4) Carry out test procedures according to written procedures and directives. Ensure testing operations are performed safely in the testing facility.
4.1 Conduct inspection and no load test on motors.
4.2 Conduct electrical checks such as insulation, hi-pot and surge test on motors.
4.3 Conduct inspection and testing of pumps both horizontally and vertically.
4.4 Conduct vibration test on pumps, gas handler, protectors and motors.
4.5 Conduct high-pressure testing such as hydrostatic test as and when required.
4.6 Conduct oil sampling test.
4.7 Conduct inspection of long storage, surplus and returned equipment and parts as required.
4.8 Downloading and uploading of test data.
4.9 Conduct minor pipe fittings work.
4.10Conduct minor maintenance work as per PM schedule.
4.11Assist in the installation, verification, calibration and servicing of all available measuring instruments such as pressure transducer, flow meters, deadweight tester and etc.
4.12Conduct minor trouble-shooting work on all available test systems including test instruments and equipment.
5) Ensure that inspection and test equipments/ tooling and gauges are functional for the product inspection and testing.
6) Monitor inspection and testing instruments, equipments and tooling recalibration requirements to ensure all are calibrated and maintained to an applicable standard.
7) Basic quality data analysis under QC engineer's instruction.
8) As a data collector to responsible for related process data collection.
9) Perform various other duties assigned by quality control supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
In addition to or in lieu of those described above, any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the company.
- NTC-2/3 Certificate in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of related experience from a manufacturing environment or calibration of electronic instruments
- Basic electrical safety knowledge.
- PC knowledge in email, Microsoft Words & Excel.
- Must be able to work two/three rotating shifts.
- Able to work overtime as and when requested.
- Require to perform heavy-duty tasks frequently
- Prior working experience with high-pressure system is good.
- Good communication skills is required
- Able to perform task Independently.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall inform shortlisted candidates.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259