We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
QC Technician (NDT)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $3000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Responsible to perform daily inspection activities with product line knowledge and quality procedure, provide training and guideline for Quality trainee, maintain measuring equipment & gage in good conditions.
- To perform daily final inspection and in process testing as per production plan, and make sure the report and record upload in quality report system
- To ensure that inspection and test equipments/ tooling and gauges are functional and calibrated for the product inspection and testing.
- Apply 5+2S in QC work areas and kaizen project for GL continuous improvement.
- Monitor IFR/TFL and follow up with manufacturing/sustaining engineer to close
- Perform various other duties assigned by Product Quality Engineer/ Product Quality Team Leader within the physical constraints of the job
- Support Quality Engineer for customer doc pack and TPI witness queries
- Diploma in Mechanical or relevant Certificate.
- Minimum five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certifications in Non-Destructive Test Level II (ASNT, PCN or ISO), methods in LPI and RT, working experience with visual inspection, overhead crane lifting, welding, and valid forklift license will be ideal
- Have Measurement, calibration knowledge, instrument & Device maintenance, and basic gauge skill
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579