- General maintenance of test equipment according to inspection cycle in schedule.
- Responsible for production in-process analysis activities and prepare standards and reagents as per analysis requirements.
- Perform in-process analysis (samples, intermediates, and finished products) according to Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Monitor and ensure the compliance of all laboratory activities (security, safety and environment procedures and requirements).
- Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Chemical Process Technology.
- 0 - 2 years of working experience in chemical related role.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327