- Responsible for end-to-end design and development of Qlikview-based reporting applications
- Build reports in Qlikview, initiated by business' reporting needs
- Clear documentation of Qlikview data design and mappings
- Manage day-to-day operations of Qlikview system along with development
- Perform Qlikview upgrades and new installation, hence should have good familiarity with Qlikview Publisher and QMC
- Responsible for the safeguard of his/her code base, conduct unit and integration testing, provide release management instructions through UAT and production environments
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements and data specifications
- ETL scripting
- Degree in Information Technology or any related field.
- Experience in Data visualization tool (e.g. Qlikview, Qliksense)
- Experience in database design and modeling for data warehouse and business intelligence applications, including relational database structures and normal forms.
- Knowledge in performing the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills with complex technical subjects and tasks.
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Ability to present and explain complex technical topics, problems, alternative solutions to others.
- Advanced experience with or knowledge of most of the following software, tools, or similar products is a plus: SQL Server DBMS, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle DBMS, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess good communications skills to understand our customers' core business objectives and build end-to-end data centric solutions to address them.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650