- Perform transaction monitoring audits in accordance with the authority's agreed marking guidelines.
- Highlight and coach/arrange coaching the identified outliers on the respective non-compliance.
- To prepare and broadcast innovative quality initiatives like infographics.
- Execute investigations and provided findings as well as corrective actions in the event non-conformities are identified.
- Work with Contact Center Manager, Trainer and Team Leaders on quality initiatives and facilitate reward programs.
- Perform post call survey validation and call out to lowly rated surveys to understand reason for failure.
- Validate compliments and compile types of errors, service lapses/ complaints and submit via feedback tracker to client weekly.
- Analyzes the raw data and identify areas that require attention such as high occurrence of the same error.
- Highlight any concerns to Contact Center Manager, Trainer, and Team Leaders for discussion after coaching sessions.
- Providing inputs and ensuring that the required QA reports are completed in a timely manner for provision to client.
- To cover Trainer's job duties during Trainer's absence.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A recognized diploma or its equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in the contact centre industry
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
- Excellent computer skills, including database management and meticulous in handling large data.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in best practices for version control.
- Understanding of agile/scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955