- Conduct quality control activities and ensuring operations are carried out according to approved regulations and requirements.
- Handle daily quality control for incoming product and in-process check of products for manufacturing and operation
- Perform product inspection on end products.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate food safety measures
- Handling ISO and HACCP documents
- Min. Diploma qualification or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience
- Candidates with prior QC/QA in food industry will be an added advantage
Interested Candidates please click APPLY or send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified
Xylon Chian Wei Ren License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1984287