- Executing welding inspection to monitor and verify the welding parameters as per WPS are followed.
- Ensuring inspections such as welding, dimensional, material, magnetic particle testing, dye penetrant testing, hardness testing, etc.
- Reporting welds defect details with reference to weld joint number to welding and QC Engineers
- Familiar with relevant OSI procedures, work instruction, quality plans, ITP, relevant to job scope including API 6A, API 16A, API 16C, API 16F, etc.
- Making inspection Reports and submit through Master Control for QC Engineer approval
- 3 to 5 years quality control or welding inspector experience
- Knowledge in fabrication and manufacturing
- Understanding with welding process such as SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW, SAW and welding of AISI 4130, AISI 8630, F22 and X80 material
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412