Quality Engineer (Automotive/Electrical/Contract)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more.
1 Year Contract (Renewable)
Location: Central (Kallang)
Salary: Up to $5500 depending on experience
Company Transport Provided (Aljunied / Toa Payoh)
- Prepare and communicate with external auditor for IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 periodical and re-certification audit.
- Maintain and ensure Sales manual and Sales guidelines are up-to-date.
- Monitor effectiveness of countermeasures and preventive actions for findings from external/internal audits.
- Prepare Sales Management Review reports, analyzing customer claim trend and response time via SAP system.
- Initiate and analyze annual Customer Feedback from key customer list for improvement plans.
- Compilation of checklists received from PM / Sales.
- Internal Auditor for IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and VDA 6.3.
- Update, record, distribute (if necessary) and file the following controlled documents: FSM plans
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with at least 2-5 years' experience in Electronics industry.
- Basic understanding of web page programming and SAP system.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Good knowledge of Quality control tools or Six sigma methodologies.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579