We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Quality Engineer (QA/ QC/ $6000 + AWS + VB)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $6000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Coordinate investigations to address deviations and non-conformances, working with relevant subject matter experts as needed to ensure corrective and preventive actions are completed and address root causes.
- Develop, implement and maintain relevant quality procedures in compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS) and client requirements as needed.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external management systems.
- Conduct audit processes internally and at suppliers, including planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and remedial work plans.
- Develop and implement internal Quality Control Plans (QCP) including customer- and project specific QCPs. Participate in design reviews and criticality assessments of processes as input to QCP development.
- Verify and ensure quality requirements are met before release of product for shipment
- Contribute to Quality Improvement Plans internally and with suppliers.
- Acquire and analyze data across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements. Use metrics, reporting and process control tools to track, analyze and problem solve.
- Utilize statistical quality tools and techniques to lower total quality costs.
- Provide QMS training and ensure appropriate competency levels are maintained.
- Mentor Inspectors and Documentation Specialists.
- Continuously improve knowledge of customer expectations, supplier relations, risk management and improvement, industry standards, business systems, and planning and quality tools.
- Min. 2 years working experience in a similar Quality Engineer role
- Investigation of nonconformances, performing root cause analysis, and ensuring suitable corrective and preventive actions are implemented
- Good understanding of key elements of a good Quality Management System, and able to perform audits to verify compliance is ideal
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579