We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Quality Engineer (QC/QMS/ $5500 + AWS + VB)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $5500 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Focuses on managing client quality control plans (QCPs) that define how products which meet client requirements are manufactured.
- Responsible for all aspects of the QCP, from development to execution; ultimately ensuring that the final product meets all client requirements.
- Develop and implement external Quality Control Plans (QCP). Participate in design reviews and criticality assessments of processes as input to QCP development.
- Liaise with various departments and subject matter experts, both internally and externally, to resolve quality issues and ultimately ensure product that meets client requirements are manufactured.
- Manage timelines for various client QCP projects to ensure that necessary inspection points and documentation are completed on time before scheduled shipment.
- Work closely with the quality administrative assistant to build documentation packages for client orders.
- Escort client representatives as needed to explain procedures and address any concerns during the manufacturing process.
- Develop, implement and maintain relevant quality procedures in compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS) and client requirements as needed.
- Ensure QC requirements and QA tasks are completed before tool or product is shipped.
- Continuously improve knowledge of customer expectations, supplier relations, risk management and improvement, industry standards, business systems, and planning and quality tools.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external management systems.
- Conduct audit processes internally and at suppliers, including planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and remedial work plans.
- Coordinate deviation and non-conformance processes and ensure corrective and preventive actions address fundamental causes.
- Bachelors or higher Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering or similar is advantageous
- Min. 3 years working experience in a similar Quality Engineer / Project Management role
- Investigation of nonconformances, performing root cause analysis, and ensuring suitable corrective and preventive actions are implemented
- Good understanding of key elements of a good Quality Management System, and able to perform audits to verify compliance is ideal
- Customer Focus
- Experience working with or managing external Clients would be ideal
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579