- Responsible for the IQC inspection of incoming goods
- Work with the customers and suppliers on quality matters, including prepare and submission of Limit Samples Board and 8D reports.
- Work with Sales Team right from Tooling PO, Work Order thru FA Samples and PPAP Reports submission.
- To ensure FA and Report are verified prior to submission, including expedite FA on time submission.
- Safe keep and update of the FA files including the filing of quality complaints and 8D reports etc
- Good management and safe keep of goods, to conduct stock check every month end and provide stocks summary report
- Response to email and queries within the same day, work overtime at office or home to answer emails or making phone calls to customers when necessary
- On time submission of all weekly and Monthly Quality Report, including customer's performance score card
- Frequent travel to customers and suppliers to learn new technologies and Quality system
- Maintain good relationship with customers and suppliers to update quality performance
- Responsible to meet Quality Goals
- Accompany Customers to audit suppliers, work with suppliers on improvement plan and email follow up action and updates
- Min Diploma in Engineering
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the same position
- Must have initiative, be responsible, has integrity and committed to the roles and tasks given
- Report to the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Travelling overseas required
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726