Quality Management System Analyst (QMS/ ISO/ API)
Up to $5000 depending on experience
AWS & VB
Company Transport Provided
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of offshore drilling and production equipment that is well suited for use in deepwater applications. They are actively looking for Quality Management System Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for the quality management system of company .
- Manage all internal and external audit activities, ccoordinate and execute plans to maintain an ISO/ API-certified quality system, analysis of CARs and NCRs trend; detect areas of improvement; conduct risk analysis; and report findings and conclusions regarding quality performance.
- Provide training to all employees on quality management practices.
- Participate and support activities involving compliance with Quality Management System requirements.
- Ensures that plant quality assurance policies and procedures are in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Support the maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Schedule and perform internal and external audit activities, to include pre-audit planning, audit execution and evaluation and post-audit follow-up. Leads Quality training and development programs to promote learning and Quality culture development in the organization.
- Develop and implement company quality assurance procedures specific to Singapore; train employee in implementing all QA standard; ensure all employees are following QA procedures
- To work with plant to implement relevant remedial/ preventive actions and follow-up on closure of the associated quality issues in manufacturing.
- To develop and implement Quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting, and problem solving. Leads scheduled Quality team meetings in manufacturing.
- To supports in project tenders, review tender requirements on quality aspect, seek clarifications and exceptions where required to ensure effective execution.
- Assist in reviewing and communicating on relevant customer or third party queries and assessments on the company quality management systems, as part of the company project tender requirements.
- Track, report and drive continual improvement of key quality metrics.
- Support the development and administration of the new quality initiatives such as, e-PO NCR; Calibration AQM and APQP.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or equivalent. Working knowledge of ISO 9001, API Q1, API Q2, API 6A, API 17D, ASME IX, & ASNT
- 3 years experience with Quality Assurance programs in a corporate environment is ideal.
- QMS Internal Auditor Certificate Quality/statistical related certifications advantageous (ASQ, Six Sigma, Lean).
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579