- Oversee the overall management of Quality functions (Quality Assurance and Quality Control) and activities, including regulatory requirements.
- Participate, collaborate and or meet on schedule/ frequency based with cross-functional team to discuss issues, updates and reviews.
- Analyze budgets to minimize expenses without sacrificing profits. Prepare and manage the annual Quality budget and CAPEX plan.
- Define, manage, monitor and record the performances of the Quality's operation, activities and ensure all KPI's are met.
- Take charge the position of company's Management Representative. Leader for Food Safety Committee and Halal Committee.
- Provide leadership and support during audits and regulatory inspections.
- Ensure audit/inspection-readiness and compliance to ISO, FSSC and GMP.
- Review and approve risk assessments for any necessary changes/ improvements to process/ system that may have impact to product quality and safety.
- Liaise / collaborate with the Operation's department to ensure that products are consistently manufactured according to quality standards and specification. Ensure policies, standard and objectives of GMP, ISO, FSSC, Halal, Kosher and EHS are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy of Life/Pharmaceutical Science-related, or MBA/ Master's degree in science.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical plant, preferably GMP site, with at least 5 years managerial experience in Quality (QA and QC laboratory) setting/managing a large group of people with varied experiences and competencies.
- Familiar international standard (GMP regulatory, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, Halal, Kosher , ISO 13485) requirement.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office and SAP system.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to me.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327